Your smile is an important part of making a good first impression—so we want to help you make your smile the best it can be. Most people don’t get straight teeth naturally; it takes orthodontics to move teeth to their most ideal positions and to align both teeth and jaws for a great bite. If you want to fix a crooked or misaligned smile, Luth & Heideman in Las Vegas has the solution you have been seeking – Invisalign® clear aligners.
Invisalign treatments do more than make your teeth beautiful—they help your oral health as well. Straightening your teeth can not only help your smile look better, but it also helps your teeth to function and chew better.
What Is the Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign clear aligners are orthodontic devices used in place of traditional metal braces to straighten out crooked teeth. They can also fix a misaligned bite.
Here are the treatment steps:
- Before starting your treatment, your mouth will be mapped out in extreme detail and a plan for the movement of your teeth will be set.
- You’ll then be given a series of aligner trays that will each gradually move your smile closer to their perfectly aligned position.
- You’ll switch your aligners out every two weeks or so for new ones. The total treatment typically takes 12–18 months.
- Once your teeth have reached their desired alignment, we will provide you with a perfectly customized retainer to keep your teeth in just the right spot. You will only need to wear this retainer at night.
That’s it! The Invisalign treatment will give you the beautiful, straight smile you’ve always wanted. And most people won’t even notice you’re wearing braces.
What Alignment Issues Can Invisalign® Treatment Correct?
- Gapped teeth
- Open bite
- Crowded teeth
Health Benefits of Straightening Your Teeth with Clear Aligners
There are many benefits to straightening one’s smile. Most think that orthodontics is simply a cosmetic solution; however the benefits of correcting bite issues go far beyond aesthetics.
- Preventing Gum Disease: If you are exhibiting signs of gum disease like swollen, red, and bleeding gums, it may be a result of overcrowded teeth or gaps between your teeth. When teeth are aligned, the gums fit better around the teeth, providing the best natural defense against infection.
- Correcting Your Bite: Other health concerns of crooked or misaligned teeth include improper bite, speaking or chewing difficulty, and increased wear on the tooth enamel. Straightening your teeth can help improve your speech, chewing ability, and dental health.
- Easing TMJ Issues: A poorly aligned jaw can strain your TMJ, which is the joint that attaches your lower jaw to your upper jaw. Straining this joint can lead to a wide array of painful and debilitating symptoms. Proper teeth alignment will help you avoid these symptoms and maintain your quality of life.
- Preventing Cavities and Tooth Decay: When your teeth are aligned properly and beautifully straight, you have an easier time brushing them thoroughly because bacteria and food particles have fewer places to hide.
How Much Is an Invisalign Treatment?
The cost of Invisalign aligners varies. Your insurance may cover some of the cost, like other orthodontic treatments. At Luth & Heideman, we will be able to specifically figure out your price based on your personal needs.
Trust Luth & Heideman for the Best Results!
Invisalign aligner treatment has been proven in past years to be highly effective. Patients can receive a straighter and subsequently healthier smile through the process of aligning teeth with clear, plastic retainers. Your teeth will be beautifully straight after undergoing proper treatment from a credible source.
You might see that there are many companies that boast teeth straightening with clear aligners without the supervision of a professional. However, you’ll receive a much better treatment and more satisfying, longer-last results through receiving your treatment with our certified dentists at Luth & Heideman. Without such supervision, patients may find themselves in need of more dental work than before, costing them in the long-run significantly more than what they might’ve saved going with the “cheaper” option.
It is a fantastic time to get the straight smile you desire! Get in touch with us today with your questions regarding Invisalign clear aligners treatment. You can trust that our entire team will provide you with the kind of care and professional knowledge to get your teeth on track for your straightest smile ever.